Thursday, July 10, 2008

6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon


My bud Patmo recently had a fun post about Kevin Bacon. If you are not familiar with the game, you are supposed to find a link from yourself to Kevin Bacon in 6 moves or less. The game is called the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Here is Pat's:
1. My sister.
2. Who is friends with Brian.
3. Who produced Telling Lies in America starring Kevin Bacon (as Billy Magic).

He challenged everyone else who in turn just took the easy way out and added themselves in above #1. Like this, I know Pat who... Yeah, that is weak! Well, my link to the Baconator already has 6 moves so you can't just add your name on top of mine and yes, Callahan is off limits.

Here is mine:
I (1) know my Buddy Tim Lewis (2) who has a brother (3) did the set design for Pirates of the Caribbean. (4) Johnny Depp was in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) with (5) Dominic Scott Kay. (Who played young Will Turner) Dominic Scott Kay was in Saving Angelo (2007) with (6) Kevin Bacon.

Try it for yourself.

No comments: