Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Camera Crane

So back in the day when Crosseyed Media was all local, we had access to all kinds of cool video gadgetry. My buddy Tim had all the lighting. Evan had the camera crane and dolly and I had the sound stuff and one of the cameras. Well Tim is now the technical arts guy at Peoples Church in Fresno so he is too busy to go out and play anymore. Evan is going through Fuller Seminary in Pasadena and I am still here working. What this has meant is that I have had to buy some of my own equipment to replace the equipment of my missing friends. Well, I have been shopping for a camera crane for months. I even thought of making one myself but thought it would look a bit cheap showing up at a clients office with "ghetto crane" so I bit the bullet and bought one. It arrived today and it works great. This footage is literally the first movement I practiced with the crane. It was well worth the money. I am looking forward to the added versatility this will give me.


id="mpl">

No comments: