Thursday, November 1, 2007

Holy Crap!


I was totally amazed to see this. One of my bestest buds in the world is a die-hard, tried and true California Angels Fan. If you know about Angels fans, they really don't like the Yankees. (As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord and root for the Yankees.) He has pretty much been a life long fan. He even likes the outfield extravaganza. His boy's school allowed the kids to dress up for Halloween as long as they dressed as a person from American history. His boy dressed up as that American great, Babe Ruth. It might be snowing in hell this week.


1 comment:

Thurman8er said...

A. We haven't been the California Angels for TWO name changes.

B. That means we change our name a lot and doesn't really make us sound all that cool, so I hereby retract A.

C. I have a ton of respect for the Yankees. They are the most successful franchise in professional sports. They consistently field a winning team and they do it with a certain panache. They have Derk Jeter on their team who, if he wasn't wearing pinstripes would certainly be my favorite player in the game. They're just evil.

D. He still looks pretty cute, doesn't he.

E. Thanks for the post, brotherman. I'm diggin' your blog the most.