Monday, January 14, 2008

Must Read Book - The Shack

This week I started a new Sunday School class which had a reading and homework assignment, I started another college class which had a reading and homework assignment, my small group started another Bible study which had a reading and homework assignment and I started a new Thursday morning Bible study which had a reading and homework assignment. I also started and finished the book The Shack during this week. I only tell you all of this so that you can understand just how good the book is. I have never read a book like this and only hope to find another one this good to read. It is a wonderful story about a man and God meeting each other at The Shack. From the moment I started the book, I was drawn in and had a very hard time putting it down to do my other homework. If Christmas hadn't just passed, it would have been in everyone's stocking. If you have read it, let me know because I can't wait to talk to someone about it. Here is the website address if you are interested in learning more about the book http://www.theshackbook.com/

L

No comments: